All are welcome at Cypress Lawn Funeral Home & Memorial Park. We believe this is a place of serene beauty where families can gather for joyful remembrance of their loved one.
As a visitor, we request for you to respect the privacy of those who are attending funerals or visiting family memorials.
Main Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Gate Hours: 8 a.m. to Dusk (7 p.m. during the spring and summer months and 6 p.m. during the fall and winter months)
Mausoleum Hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please keep the following items in mind when visiting:
- Use caution when walking around memorial tables, lawn vases, sprinkler heads, and all trees and plants on the property.
- Please drive at a safe speed and be on the lookout for pedestrians around you.
- We ask that you do not pick any flowers while on our grounds. We have a floral shop on our property that is welcome to guests. Flowers are welcomed to be placed at any memorial within our property. Some items, such as spinners or statues, may not conform to our park’s regulations.
- Adults are asked to accompany children under 16 years of age.
- Loitering is prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed on our grounds or within our buildings, with the exception of service dogs.
- Smoking and the burning and lighting of incense are not permitted inside any of our buildings.
- Commercial or professional photography is not permitted.
Please check-in at our Main Office or call (650) 667-7404 for any inquiries or location information.