Though we may or may not have specific positions posted at this time, we are happy to receive a resume and cover letter explaining the type of position for which you would like to be considered. Your application will be kept on file for three months. If any positions open that you are qualified for, your application will be considered.
Desktop Computer/ Audio Video Support Technician
Interested candidates should hold a valid California drivers’s license and have a minimum of 2 years of experience as an IT Support Technician.
For questions or to submit your cover letter and resume, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Front Desk Receptionist
Cypress Lawn is currently seeking a part-time flexible, dependable, and positive individual to assist with duties at our Front Desk/Reception Area. This is an opportunity to be part of the Cypress Lawn Family and grow your career in the funeral, cremation and cemetery services industry.
• Greet and receive client families and visitors of the funeral home and cemetery, maintaining a friendly, empathic attitude, while providing assistance and guidance.
• Receive incoming telephone calls and assist callers with any questions or comments in a polite and professional manner, with a goal to meet or exceed internal and external customer expectations; direct calls to appropriate team members and resolve calls when possible.
• Provide information associated with services on schedule.
• Maintain a comfortable environment, providing beverages and other amenities for the client families as needed.
•Perform a variety of clerical and other tasks, as necessary.
A successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• High level of integrity and interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations; position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
• Professional communication skills, both orally and in writing.
• Attention to detail, with ability to accurately take messages and information.
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and work independently.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some weekends.
• Excellent computer skills, and working knowledge of standard office equipment.
• High school diploma or GED equivalence.
• Prior clerical and/or customer service experience preferred.
• Fluent in English; and Cantonese/Mandarin or Spanish speaking strongly preferred.