At Cypress Lawn, we are proud to have experienced and valued employees as a part of our team. We offer many different unique opportunities for employment.
We are currently looking for part-time employees, including staff members for our sales department, funeral directors, and hosts. If you are interested in these positions, email email@example.com.
Director of Safety, Security & Facility
FACILITIES and SECURITY (BUILDING LOCATIONS)
- Supervise Janitorial staff and manage all cleaning activities 24/7, all locations
- Manage the upkeep of all buildings in accordance with local code and other rules & regulations; all building maintenance
- Coordinate Repairs and other authorized activities with outside Contractors using CLCA procedures (use of contract, evidence of insurance, etc.…)
- Work with Line Managers to coordinate onsite repairs
- Manage the Company’s Facilities Repair & Replacement Plan including other proactive preventive maintenance activities
- Manage Security of ALL premises including card access, alarms, and video-alarm.
- Coordinate with Cemetery Superintendent and Location Manager on the time of business operations (i.e. open/closing times) to the public
- FLEETSAFETY (COMPANY-WIDE)
- As Head of Safety Committee ensure monthly safety meetings take place, every major department and location is representative, previous months’ incidents that have been investigated are reviewed, minutes are taken and published to Sr Managers in a timely manner
- Manage and maintain the Company’s IIPP (Injury Illness Prevention Policy) including an up to date IIPP in English & Spanish
- Work with the Company’s Insurance Broker on compliance
- Assists, plans and implements safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal rules and regulations including Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Update and maintain the Evacuation Plan of ALL Facilities
- Facilitate training program for all staff regarding safety and security regulatory requirements; revise and improve trainings as necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
- Facilitiy Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- OSHA/Cal-Osha (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
Even if the role you are looking for is not currently available, please send your resume and a cover letter explaining the position you’d like to be considered for to firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the brief form below to request more information. Your application will be kept on file for three months.