A Place to Come Back To
Cypress Lawn/Visitors’ Information
Come see for yourself the serenity and beauty of Cypress Lawn.
- We are closed on New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
- Our Lakeside Columbarium and Mausoleum buildings open daily from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. including holidays.
- Our staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, please call 650-550-8808 with any questions.
Guidelines for Visitors
While visiting, please respect the privacy of people attending funerals or visiting family memorials. Please use caution when walking around memorial tablets, lawn vases and sprinkler heads.
An adult should accompany children under 16 years of age. Loitering is prohibited and pets are not allowed on the grounds or in the buildings, EXCEPT FOR SEEING EYE DOGS. Please be careful not to damage trees and plants or pick flowers. Smoking is not allowed in any of the buildings. Burning and lighting incense is not allowed in any of the buildings.
Feel free to place fresh cut flowers at any location in the park. Some items, such as spinners or statues, may not conform to park regulations. Please inquire at the Cypress Lawn Funeral Home office.
- Our floral shop adjacent to the main parking lot welcomes you.
- Drive at a safe speed. Set your wheels on hills just as you would do in the city.
- Commercial or professional photography is not permitted.
All are welcome at Cypress Lawn. It is a place for joyful remembrance and recollection.